Dr. David Chapman was a scientist who worked for Gentek. He informed Raymond McMullen about Greene's pelvic bones which indicated a pregnancy.
Node of IntrigueEdit
- McMullen: "Blackwatch is lying. Something besides Elizabeth Greene came out of Hope."
- Chapman: "You recall her pelvic x-ray?"
- McMullen: "No."
- Chapman: "Her hip bones indicated a pregnancy."
- McMullen: "There is no record of a pregnancy on her charts. Who would have the power to conceal that?"
- —Chapman explaining about Greene's pregnancy
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.