This article is in need of more images or contains outdated images.
'David Lam' is currently an animator with Naughty Dog where he works both in cinematic and as a senior animator on many of there projects. In 2009, while working with Radical Entertainments on the game PROTOTYPE Lam's main areas on responsibility were in-game cinematic animation as well as the cinematic for the pre-release trailer for the game.
Lam was born an raised in Texas where he showed a keen interest in art and running from an early age. Academically, he studies Computer Science at the University of Texas in Austin from 1998 until 2002. Upon graduating he decided to pursue his childhood passion for animation and began studying it at the Parsons School of Design from 2002 to 2004 before moving to Los Angeles to begin his career in the computer game industry.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, (2010), Naughty Dog
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, (2009), Naughty Dog
- GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony, (2009), Rockstar
- Halo 3: ODST, (2009), Bungie Studios
- Prototype, (2009), Activision Publishing
- Red Faction: Guerilla, (2009), THQ
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine, (2008), Raven Software
- Star Wars The Force Unleashed, (2008), Lucas Arts
- Indiana Jones (Not Released), (2007), Lucas Arts
- Fracture, (2008), Lucas Arts
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance, (2006), Raven Software
- X-Men Legends II : Rise of Apocalypse, (2004), Raven Software
- Beyond being a skilled animator, Lam boasts an expert level proficiency with such technologies as Maya, Max, XSI, AfterEffects, MEL, C++.
- Lam also has worked as an animator at Sony Pictures Imageworks, although his roles are largely unaccredited in the final products.
- David Lam's professional profile on Linkedin
- David Lam's profile on the internet movie database
- Layout Reel of Lam's work