This article or a section of this article is in need of expansion. You can help the Prototype Wiki by expanding it.
Eric Holmes is a Scottish video game designer, located in North Carolina, USA. He is a graduate of the University of Edinburgh and currently works for Epic Games where he has been employed by Epic Games since April 2009. He has also worked in comics, being the writer of IDW Publishing's miniseries 'The Transformers: Megatron Origin'.
From 2001 to 2009 Holmes held the title of Lead Game Designer at Radical Entertainment in Vancouver. There he shipped the highly anticipated PROTOTYPE, the highly rated Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (2005), and Hulk (2003).
Since the summer of 2009, Holmes has been working at Epic Games, in North Carolina but has provided a consultative role to Radical Entertainment for it up coming game PROTOTYPE 2.
- Prototype 2 (consultation role), (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Infinity Blade (2010), Epic Games, Inc.
- Prototype (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Screwjumper! (2007), THQ Inc.
- Streetball (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Hulk (2003), Universal Interactive Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim 3D (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Official Website
- Eric Holmes' professional profile on Linkedin
- Eric Holmes' profile on MobyGames
- Eric Holmes' profile on the internet movie database
- Interview for Prototype with GameZombie.tv
- Interview for with GameFront magazine