Hey guys. I got my copy of Prototype 2, but I won't be able to play it until my PS3 gets repaired.
I'm just curious, is it possible to do a flourish move with your powers like in Prototype 1, where you hold down the shortcut button?
EDIT: I'm referring to these animations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVo-y2on18
Dosage 04:41, April 27, 2012 (UTC)Dosage
Umm, Shortcut button?? you mean Square/Triangle?
- Hold Square/Triangle for Blade while on the ground, You do the Tornado Attack. In Air, the Air Slice.
- For Hammerfist, It's the Groundspike. In Air, Hammer Dive
- Claws: Pounce on ground and in air.
- Unarmed: Kick on ground and haymaker punch in the air. (only Square)
- Tendrils: Black Hole on Ground and in air.
- Whipfist: I haven't used them yet
Chimoshi 14:50, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
For the whipfist you just hold down X (xbox) or Square (ps3) and the left triger and B to grabe and enemy.
I know what the original poster is talking about. I don't know if any button does it, but every time one of the powers upgrades Heller does something similair to a flourish that Mercer did in P1. By the way, tendrils' is Heller shooting out a few tendrils a little in front of him. 184.108.40.206 23:42, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
Not related to this but what does the date in the corner of the page mean?
Well this is an odd way to do a blog sort of thing. Anyways I've been trying to find out if there was a flourish for awhile now, if there is it isn't the same as prototype since there are two offensive abilities in the...well the offensive shortcut, so that doesn't work. Sgt. Maine 07:46, May 29, 2012 (UTC)