In the past Howard has been the owner of Cannonball Creative (a game design company), as well as being a lead game and graphic designer at such companies as Microsoft, FASA Interactive, Virtual World Entertainment Group, and a creative partner at The Leap Partnership.
Honors and AwardsEdit
- Game of the Year, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, 2002
- Editor's Choice, Game of the Year, IGN.com, 2002
- Editor's Choice, Game of the Year, Electronic Gaming Monthly, April 2002
- Best Console Game, BAFTA Interactive Entertainment Awards, 2002
- Game of the Year, EDGE magazine (UK), April 2002
- Editors' Choice, Best Shooting Game, GameSpot, 2002.
Crimson Skies (PC)
- PC Action/Adventure Game of the Year nominee, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, 2000.