This article is in need of more images or contains outdated images.
Michael Loeck has worked as an illustrator and animator based in the Los Angeles area. He worked as a cinematic animator on the game Prototype under Maurice Kimball, where he specialized in frame rate pixelation. Loeck has also confirmed that he has resumed his role for the upcoming game Prototype 2.
- Prototype (2009), Activision Publishing
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine, (2009), Raven Software
- Halo Wars, (2009), Bungie Studios
- Fable II, (2009), Lionhead Studios
- Shadowrun, (2007), FASA Interactive
- Evil Dead: Regeneration, (2005), THQ
- Hop (2011)
- Open Season 3 (2010)
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)
- Where the Wild Things Are (2009)
- It is interesting to note that Loeck's work on Prototype isn't the first time he has worked alongside fellow animator David Lam as they both worked on the game X-Men Origins: Wolverine with Raven Software.