The following is a list of quotes said by various characters in the Prototype series.
Alex Mercer Edit
- "My name is Alex Mercer. I'm the reason for all of this. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist... I am all of these things."
- ―Alex Mercer at the beginning of Prototype[src]
- "One virus, three weeks, millions dead... and I was there. My name was Alex Mercer, and my work is almost done."
- ―Alex Mercer at the end of Prototype[src]
- "I looked for the truth, found it. Didn't like it, wish the hell I could forget it. Alex Mercer.... this city suffered for his mistakes... for what he did at Penn station and whoever he was, that's a part of me, 'cause when I close my eyes, I see the memories of a thousand dead men, screaming as I take their lives. Moments I'll relive forever. What have I become? Something less than human, but also something more."
- ―Alex Mercer.[src]
- "They think they are in control? They have no idea what I'm capable of."
- ―Alex Mercer[src]
Elizabeth Greene Edit
- "The time for waiting is over."
- ―Elizabeth Greene to Alex Mercer[src]
Dr. Raymond McMullen Edit
- "I want it on the slab, I need to know what makes it tick."
- ―Dr. McMullen[src]
- "Alex Mercer, you killed my wife and my daughter. You turned me into this...monster. Now you spread the virus and you send your pets to kill me?"
- ―James Heller in the E3 action trailer
- Cross: "We have less than an hour. What's next?"
- Alex: "The last person responsible for all of this dies tonight."
- Cross: "If we can make it out here, do you think you're ready?"
- Alex: "I was made for this."
- —Mercer and Cross[src]