This article or a section of this article is in need of expansion. You can help the Prototype Wiki by expanding it.
Raine Anderson is a self made artist who has been in the film, commercial, television and video game industry for over 13 years. His most current work in the computer game industry was as a character artist on the game PROTOTYPE. He is currently living in Wellington, New Zealand and working for Weta Digital as a Lead Texture/ Look Development Artist. He is also presently working with Weta Digital on a collaboration project with Duke Barstow on “An Hour From Barstow”.
- Prototype (2009), Radical Entertainment
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant (2008), Radical Entertainment
- Crash of the Titans (2007), Game Republic
- The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
- X-Men: First Class (2011)
- The A-Team (2010)
- Avatar (2009)
- Happy Feet (2006)
- The Wild (2006)
- Heavy Gear: The Animated Series (2001)
- The Tournament (2001)
- Sitting Ducks (2001)
- Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000)
- Beast Machines: Transformers (1999)
- 8 Shadow Raiders (1998)
- Anderson was asked back to work in the animation department for PROTOTYPE 2 but unfortunately due to prior commitments he was unable to take the position.
- Raine Anderson's profile on the internet movie database
- Raine Anderson's professional profile on Linkedin
- Official Blog
- Raine Anderson's 'Project' Website