This article or a section of this article is in need of expansion. You can help the Prototype Wiki by expanding it.
Rick Law (born December 15, 1969) is an American entertainment illustrator and producer. His clients have included Walt Disney Studios, Paramount Pictures, Activision and MTV, among others.
Law started his professional career in 1987, initially providing artwork for several high profile music artists. Straight out of High School, he landed in Hollywood and began creating for many successful film & TV projects. In 1995, Law created the acclaimed supernatural black & white comic series Beyond The Veil, originally published in 'This Prophecy' magazine. Since 1997, his work has continued to gain worldwide recognition through his long association with the Walt Disney Studios, illustrating their animated Video & DVD packaging, as well as continuing to work on the Prototype series.
- Prototype 2, (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Prototype, (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rage of Angels (1993), SOFIX
- Space Buddies (2009)
- Tinker Bell (2008)
- Snow Buddies (2008)
- Air Buddies (2006)
- Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo (2004)
- Piglet's Big Movie (2003)
- Tarzan & Jane (2002)
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (1999)
- Madeline: Lost in Paris (1999)
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998)
- The Little CHP (1995)
- The 29th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards (1994)
- Danger Theatre (TV series) (1993)
- Leap of Faith (1992)
- Melrose Place (1992)
- The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Very Merry Christmas Songs (1988)
- Law's first introduction to the computer game industry was in 1993 when Japanese video game manufacturer SOFIX approached him towards potentially developing a game for the company. Law accepted and, in collaboration with Roy and Van Partible (creater of Johnny Bravo the cartoon), creates 'Rage of Angels', writing and illustrating the 30-page storyline for the game.
- Law was also involved with developing key art for video packaging of Disney’s Madeline: Lost In Paris, The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, and Mulan.
- In 1995 Law created his own supernatural themed black & white comic series callee "Beyond the Veil", both writing and illustrating the entire series.
- Law has also previously worked alongside Adam Foshko in the 1998 film; The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.
- Law also illustrated various concept images for release in selected magazine as part of Activision prerelease marketing campaign.