Cptn. Thomas Weigand was a police officer in New York City.
Node of IntrigueEdit
- Thomas Weigand: "EVERYONE! SHUT UP. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! First. These people infected with the virus -- they're dead already. Keep your distance, and if they rush you, you shoot to kill."
- Unknown subordinate: "CAP! WHEN'S THE CAVALRY GETTING HERE?"
- Thomas Weigand: "Second. The cavalry? We're it..."
- —Thomas Weigand instructing the police during the first outbreak.
- Weigands belief that his men were the cavalry could mean he didn't know about the deployment of Blackwatch and the Marines into Manhattan.